1/11/10

Inspired Mondays

This past weekend has been chalked full me being a social butterfly, so I haven't had a chance to take/upload any pictures of what I'm currently working on. I figured as a substitute I'd post some pictures of things that inspire me creatively.
First of all: I love color. It's probably my sole purpose for most of my art, I love wearing it, I love looking at it.

 
This last picture brings me to my next point, how much I adore vintage finds. My friend and I who are moving in together this fall were lucky enough to stumble upon an estate sale this weekend. Well, much to our pleasure we found a vintage 1950's tv console with beautiful wood for only $20! We had to buy it. We didn't care much if it worked (it does) because we kind of plan on using it for a table. Best find I've ever had. Here the beatuty is.
I cannot wait for it to be in our adorable little house! I hope everyone has a lovely week.

:]

No comments:

Post a Comment