1/7/10

Crafting for the holidays

After much persuasion from a good friend, I finally have started my very own craft blog! Mostly this is a wonderful idea because I have a bad (or great depending on who you are) habit of crafting things and giving them away to friends, and never seeing them again. Well this is a place I'll be posting pictures of the things I create before I pawn them off on other people-a documentation of sorts.

Also, one of my New Years resolutions is to draw or paint a little something everyday and post it here, so I can see myself improving over the year. I'll probably be posting those weekly, instead of daily to save time.

To start off with here are some of the things I crafted for people for Christmas! Sorry about the quality coming up, I didn't think to take pictures with my actual camera, just my phone. I promise it will be the last time they are this quality!



A painting for my mom of asian inspired flowers. The little flowers have splashes of light  blue in the center that you can't really see from this picture. You know it was a good present, when it makes someone cry. :]



A painting for my Aunt and Uncle. The background is a light sage green, and the tree has a bit of a gold shimmer to it.

Those are the only two I'll post for now, but you can expect to see more of the Christmas Crafting Explosion very soon.

:]

No comments:

Post a Comment