7/21/10

Projects from the past few months

I'm awful at blogging and having school and work. Hopefully I can get most of my blogging out of the way at work now.

This week has been eventful in the way of my crafting world. I finished a piece of embroidery I had been working on for months, and got commissioned to do a painting for one of my oldest friend's babygirl's room! I already am so excited, and love creating things for kids, so this will go so well!
Here's the Day of the Dead movie poster I made for my boyfriend.



Next embroidery project up: Some adorable little tea towels from this little pattern I picked up at Hobby Lobby. It will go so well with my new little house I move into in August! 
                                             
                                             
Expect daily posts from now on! Cross my heart. 

Take care!



No comments:

Post a Comment